Friday, March 3, 2017

Feel That Flow

Life is flowing! Can you feel it?

We were all set to buy this tiny house, and move to a farm in Oklahoma to complete the tiny house. Then the sale fell through. Instead of being super bummed out. Okay, I was super bummed for a minute. I let that feeling happen, and moved on. This was my perfect opportunity to jump on my true goal of Slowing Down, Living Simply, in a tropical climate. You know... an island life. 

My lease was coming up, tax return was on it's way... so, bam! Tickets to Hilo, Hawai'i were purchased for two weeks out. 

We sold all of the belongings that we could, gifted a lot to friends, and donated the rest. 

Now we are in packing mode:


We still have some paring down to go if we are truly going to fit it all into two packs. 

(DISCLOSURE: We will be shipping my mac, and some bulk herbs that I just couldn't let go of.)

Camping for at least a month is a good possibility, but I see potential for work trade, too. 

What's next?? We will be posting more as we progress in this journey. 
(LEAVING on MARCH 7TH!!)

Your comments would mean so much to us and encourage posts from my partner in adventure, Allison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, what'd you think?